Welcome to my blog! I am a Las Vegas based photographer who enjoys photographing blossoming bellies, newborns, babies, children, teens, love birds, and families. I am a natural light photographer who uses the beautiful surroundings of Las Vegas as my studio. I hope you enjoy reading and viewing each unique post!

Monday, February 18, 2013

A Different Side of Ashley Callihan Photography

Most of you recognize me for photographing newborns, families, and playful children; however, there is an edgy, flirty, and sexy side to my style as well. I absolutely love to shoot boudoir and fashion. I had the pleasure of photographing one of my best childhood friends to update her portfolio. She is a MAC girl (manager), lover of tattoos, and occasionally graces the pages in inked girl magazine. She is a beautiful soul inside and out!

We had so much fun playing in her room and then had some good old fashioned downtown Las Vegas fun. 

(I am aware that not everyone appreciates provocative photography (art). This is one of my passions as I enjoy the beauty of each and every unique woman.) 



























2 comments:

  1. Girl gotta booty! Gorgeous shoot Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! These are very hott but very classy as well. -Antoni

    ReplyDelete