Welcome to my blog! I am a Las Vegas based photographer who enjoys photographing blossoming bellies, newborns, babies, children, teens, love birds, and families. I am a natural light photographer who uses the beautiful surroundings of Las Vegas as my studio. I hope you enjoy reading and viewing each unique post!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baby Brady

Somewhere in the mix I got behind on my blogs!!! I NEED to make it up and show off this adorable sweet baby who is already 4 months!

How incredibly blessed am I that I was given the opportunity to photograph a dear friend of mine all the way from grade school?! My brother is good friends with her husband as well. In fact I still know her and see her occasionally :)

She contacted me to do her maternity photos (which you can see the blog for in earlier posts) and then of course to photograph her third beautiful baby! I had such a blast taking photos of this family. They are always so full of life!! Never a dull moment.

Not only are they super cool people they happen to have a super cool house. I was able to use their house and their moms house all in the same shoot! Yes, conjoining yards. Did I mention there is a pirate ship play house in their back yard? Ummmmmm COOL!

Anyway, here are some peeks of this beautiful, amazing, hilarious family and their new addition Brady. BTW, Brady was so calm and sleepy,  he let me do so many fun things with him. I had a field day ;) Thanks again Bush Family!

















No comments:

Post a Comment